When you are a member of the CFU you become part of an organization of freelancers which together can:
- Take action for better standards for freelancers.
- Provide valuable services you can't access alone.
- Combat social isolation prevalent in the freelancer lifestyle by organizing ways to connect with other freelancers in person and online.
Already a member? Go to the renew page. You will be asked to sign in.
To be a member of the union, you must submit yearly membership dues of $125 annually. You can do that in a number of ways:
- Pay a full year's dues with your credit card. At the end of the year you will be directed via email to our renewal page.
- Send an Interac Money Transfer by email and use the password of CFUnion. Put your name and email in the message to: interac [@] canadianfreelanceunion.ca
Send a cheque to this address along with your name and email:
196 René-Lévesque O.
Québec QC G1R 2A5