Renew your membership

When you are a member of the CFU you are part of an organization of freelancers which together can:

To be a member of the union, you need to submit yearly membership dues of $125. You can do that in a number of ways:

  • Use the form to the left to pay a full year's dues with your credit card. 
  • Send an Interac Money Transfer by email. Put your name and email in the message to: interac [@]
  • Send a cheque to this address along with your name and email:

Unifor Canadian Freelance Union
27331 43rd Ave.
Aldergrove BC, V4W 1R9

Want to build the union?
Know someone who should be a member of the CFU, but isn't? Use this page to recruit them so you can help build the power of YOUR union!

Who's donating

Contributions are tax deductible.


Showing 13 responses